DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
IM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE
ONLY DO THIS IF YOU'RE UNDERSTAND WHAT ARE YOU DOING
- TWRP Recovery must be installed.
- Download this apk file and zip file first.
- Support for Android Nougat and Oreo (Maybe)
Installing Xposed Framework :
1. Put apk + zip files to sdcard.
2. Install apk file like usual.
3. Then turn off your phone.
4. Go Recovery Mode (Press Volume Up + Home + Power)
5. When TWRP has ready, just go to install then search for zip file that you've downloaded before.
6. Wipe Cache (Optional)
8. Open Xposed Installer App. See at Framework, if the display same as mine. Its mean works.
Tested on : SM-J530F
Source : XDA Dev