The official Samsung Galaxy S9 TouchWiz launcher is available online for users to install.
The TouchWiz launcher that comes with the Galaxy S9 has been one of the most requested applications from many Samsung users. It has been redesigned slightly to fit with the new Android 8.0 Oreo UI of Samsung’s brand new Experience 9.0. Now, the launcher is one of the apps that is available for all users to download and try out on their devices.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy S9 TouchWiz Launcher on all Samsung Phones
Method 1 – Zip Flashing (open it in google chrome)
Zip file Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Cl...w?usp=drivesdk
● Download the zip file and move it over to your phone’s storage.
● Turn off the phone and boot into recovery mode. You need a custom recovery such as TWRP.
● While in recovery, select “Install”, find the downloaded zip file and select it.
● Swipe to flash the file.
● Reboot your phone.
If you do not have a custom recovery, you can try to install the APK file itself.
Method 2 – Installing APK file
Apk link : Download link
● Download the APK file and move it to your phone’s storage.
● Make sure you have enabled Unknown Sources.
● Tap on the APK file and install it.
● Restart your phone.