REMEMBER! DO THIS WITH YOUR OWN RISK
Files that you need :
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Go to download mode by pressing Volume Down + Home + Power button together. Then press Volume Up to continue
3. Connect your phone to your PC.
4. Open Odin. And click on AP tab then look for TWRP Installer file.
5. Dont forget to uncheck Auto Reboot. Then Click start.
6. When installation has finished, our phone stuck on download mode. So, put off the battery then put it in again.
7. TWRP has installed on your phone.
8. Now, Go to recovery mode by pressing Volume Up + Home + Power button together
9. Then TWRP Recovery will be opened.
10. After that, choose install from sdcard. then search for SuperSU File.
11. Install that zip. Then reboot. It will loop some times and need longer time to boot. Dont worry, i just happened this time once.
12. If it already on. Look at app, if there is app 'SuperSU' it means you are success :D